Today’s guest post by Beverly Weber is a review of Humble Roots: How Humility Grounds and Nourishes Your Soul by Hannah Anderson. Beverly is the Director of Development at the Laurel Pregnancy Center and a recovering mathematician. She loves people, coffee, french fries and photography. Her home is in Ellicott City, Maryland where she is a wife to Jeremy and mother to two little (and very energetic) boys. Rest. We seek it, long for it, work for it and yet it eludes so many of us. With all that we have, anxiety still creeps into our hearts and minds and robs us of the ...
Get these blog posts right to your inbox
- Chronic Illness: Walking by Faith (31-Day Devotionals for Life)
- Praying for Your Children: One Roadmap for Praying the Proverbs
- Grief & Loss: What to Say & What Not to Say to a Grieving Loved One
- Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams are Delayed [Book Review]
- 4 Spiritual Misconceptions Teens Face in Youth Group