Today’s guest post is written by Jen Costanzo. Jen lives in small-town Pennsylvania with her husband and 3 kids. Jen enjoys reading, writing & dabbling in graphic design. She loves supporting the body of Christ in her work as a church secretary and leads a local weekly Moms in Prayer group in her community. As a parent, I have often been caught off-guard by the book of Proverbs. The wise writer’s words “My son,” stir a longing to speak into my own sons’ lives with such frankness. And of course, being a former schoolteacher, my first inclination is to develop some ...
Monthly Archives February 2020
Get these blog posts right to your inbox
- Author Interview Q & A with Dr. Bob Kellemen for Gospel-Centered Family Counseling
- Chronic Illness: Walking by Faith (31-Day Devotionals for Life)
- Praying for Your Children: One Roadmap for Praying the Proverbs
- Grief & Loss: What to Say & What Not to Say to a Grieving Loved One
- Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams are Delayed [Book Review]