This post originally appeared on Careleader.org March 2018. As a pastor of a congregation with young families you may have small groups, a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) ministry, Awana, and more. Your church may also be blessed to have a meals ministry to help individuals and families after a surgery or birth of a child. Your church is probably well equipped with support ministries for families to help disciple their children and to provide encouragement and teaching for parents. But how equipped are you to minister to families experiencing postpartum depression or postpartum anxiety? Did you know that 1 in 5 women will experience maternal ...
Monthly Archives April 2018
Get these blog posts right to your inbox
- Grief & Loss: What to Say & What Not to Say to a Grieving Loved One
- Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams are Delayed [Book Review]
- 4 Spiritual Misconceptions Teens Face in Youth Group
- How to Provide Compassionate Support for Cross-Cultural Missionaries
- Raising Kids in a Screen-Saturated World [Book Review]