Have you ever had to wait for something you really wanted? Maybe you were waiting to hear back about a college acceptance letter, a new job that could change the direction of your career or whether the offer you put on the house of your dreams was accepted? Perhaps you’re in a season of waiting for “the one” God has for you, or perhaps you’re still waiting to get pregnant or adopt a child. As believers it can be a struggle to trust God in the waiting for something we so desire. We know that God isn’t keeping us waiting ...
Monthly Archives July 2019
Get these blog posts right to your inbox
- Grief & Loss: What to Say & What Not to Say to a Grieving Loved One
- Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams are Delayed [Book Review]
- 4 Spiritual Misconceptions Teens Face in Youth Group
- How to Provide Compassionate Support for Cross-Cultural Missionaries
- Raising Kids in a Screen-Saturated World [Book Review]