What is a Gospel Conversation Anyway? What does it look like to help others apply the gospel to their daily lives as they grapple with the realities of suffering and sin? What does it mean to have true-to-life conversations that are seasoned with the gospel? How do we help others become more like Christ as they walk through life’s storms? “The essence of gospel conversations is helping one another to understand and apply the gospel to the details of our lives as saints who struggle with suffering and sin.” Gospel Conversations gives a clear path to the way in which the ...
Monthly Archives March 2016
Get these blog posts right to your inbox
- Chronic Illness: Walking by Faith (31-Day Devotionals for Life)
- Praying for Your Children: One Roadmap for Praying the Proverbs
- Grief & Loss: What to Say & What Not to Say to a Grieving Loved One
- Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams are Delayed [Book Review]
- 4 Spiritual Misconceptions Teens Face in Youth Group