This August The Christian Counseling Education Foundation (CCEF) began a new initiative of offering free 1-hour webinars taught by their amazing instructors. I chose to attend the session led by Julie Lowe because I have benefitted much from her articles in the past and wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to hear her teach. For many parents, talking with our kids about sex is anxiety producing to say the least. Our parents may not have experienced real talk in their childhoods, let alone “the” talk on the topics of sex and sexuality, leaving many feeling ill equipped to approach the ...
Monthly Archives October 2016
Get these blog posts right to your inbox
- Grief & Loss: What to Say & What Not to Say to a Grieving Loved One
- Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams are Delayed [Book Review]
- 4 Spiritual Misconceptions Teens Face in Youth Group
- How to Provide Compassionate Support for Cross-Cultural Missionaries
- Raising Kids in a Screen-Saturated World [Book Review]