Today’s guest post is by Mark Stephens, Mid-Atlantic Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) International Director. Mark lives in Urbana, MD with his wife of 27 years, Rhonda, and their four daughters. Connect with Mark at Markstephens@fca.org The social pressures of being a teen are extraordinary. From culture to dress to acting a certain way are ever in one’s face. All of this compounded by the fact that technology dominates the way we receive, process and transmit the conversations in our relationships. Being a teen today just isn’t like being a teen when we grew up (speaking for my generation here). That ...
Monthly Archives September 2017
Get these blog posts right to your inbox
- Chronic Illness: Walking by Faith (31-Day Devotionals for Life)
- Praying for Your Children: One Roadmap for Praying the Proverbs
- Grief & Loss: What to Say & What Not to Say to a Grieving Loved One
- Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams are Delayed [Book Review]
- 4 Spiritual Misconceptions Teens Face in Youth Group