We all experience different seasons of life. Sometimes we have good stress, sometimes we have bad stress and what can feel like ever-changing circumstances. We experience the joys of graduation and weddings. Perhaps we have the blessing of the birth of our own child or grandchild. There are also times when we may experience hurt that can surprise us with how deeply it cuts: bullies at school or work, spousal abuse or neglect, etc. We’re more than familiar with life’s ups and downs but how do you know when you should see a counselor? Below are some examples of the ...
Monthly Archives June 2016
Get these blog posts right to your inbox
- Author Interview Q & A with Dr. Bob Kellemen for Gospel-Centered Family Counseling
- Chronic Illness: Walking by Faith (31-Day Devotionals for Life)
- Praying for Your Children: One Roadmap for Praying the Proverbs
- Grief & Loss: What to Say & What Not to Say to a Grieving Loved One
- Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams are Delayed [Book Review]