We all experience different seasons of life. Sometimes we have good stress, sometimes we have bad stress and what can feel like ever-changing circumstances. We experience the joys of graduation and weddings. Perhaps we have the blessing of the birth of our own child or grandchild. There are also times when we may experience hurt that can surprise us with how deeply it cuts: bullies at school or work, spousal abuse or neglect, etc. We’re more than familiar with life’s ups and downs but how do you know when you should see a counselor? Below are some examples of the ...
Monthly Archives June 2016
Get these blog posts right to your inbox
- Grief & Loss: What to Say & What Not to Say to a Grieving Loved One
- Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams are Delayed [Book Review]
- 4 Spiritual Misconceptions Teens Face in Youth Group
- How to Provide Compassionate Support for Cross-Cultural Missionaries
- Raising Kids in a Screen-Saturated World [Book Review]