Making the decision to see a counselor is a brave step and for some, can be years in the making. Maybe you’ve experienced a sudden loss or crisis and are now seeking out the help you know you need. Maybe this counseling has been court ordered. Perhaps you’ve been struggling with an addiction that has so entangled you, you don’t even know where to begin. Perhaps you’ve simply reached your breaking point and you know something must change in your life. Whether individual, marriage, or family counseling, here are 5 ways you can get the most out of your counseling ...
Monthly Archives November 2016
Get these blog posts right to your inbox
- Grief & Loss: What to Say & What Not to Say to a Grieving Loved One
- Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams are Delayed [Book Review]
- 4 Spiritual Misconceptions Teens Face in Youth Group
- How to Provide Compassionate Support for Cross-Cultural Missionaries
- Raising Kids in a Screen-Saturated World [Book Review]