Do you ever find yourself automatically drawn to junk foods when you’re in a state of increased stress? Do you joke about “comfort food” in order to justify that second trip through the drive-through when you’re feeling down? Do you eat a pan of brownies when feeling lonely? If you can relate to any of these situations then you, like so many of us, are an “emotional eater.” This may not be new news to you, but facing the reality can still be tough. The good news is that there is always hope for change and beginning the journey of ...
Category Emotional Eating
Get these blog posts right to your inbox
- Chronic Illness: Walking by Faith (31-Day Devotionals for Life)
- Praying for Your Children: One Roadmap for Praying the Proverbs
- Grief & Loss: What to Say & What Not to Say to a Grieving Loved One
- Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams are Delayed [Book Review]
- 4 Spiritual Misconceptions Teens Face in Youth Group