A Candid Look at a Spiritual Battle Addiction to pornography, lust, and masturbation are often a taboo topic left publicly unaddressed in the church. While there are many resources for those actually struggling with addiction, the resources for those suffering from a husband’s addiction seem fewer. The pervasiveness of porn addiction in both the culture and churches makes it a topic not only for preaching and men’s accountability groups, but also for female biblical counselors as they journey with the spouses of porn-addicted men coming through our doors. When Your Husband Is Addicted to Pornography: Healing Your Wounded Heart by Vickie Tiede is ...
Category Vicky Tiede
Get these blog posts right to your inbox
- Praying for Your Children: One Roadmap for Praying the Proverbs
- Grief & Loss: What to Say & What Not to Say to a Grieving Loved One
- Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams are Delayed [Book Review]
- 4 Spiritual Misconceptions Teens Face in Youth Group
- How to Provide Compassionate Support for Cross-Cultural Missionaries